Saturday, February 9, 2008

Another Great Book about Dogs

Ohh... Mummy bought a new book home today to read! The book title is called: the bad dog's diary by Martin Howard. Look at the cute dog cover! Doesnt it remind us of someone familiar in the doggie blogsphere? Hint: nimajneb @ neb (Tsk Tsk..)



Anyway the story is about a mixed breed call Blake who is always up to some mischief and also his love life with Ella and Dottie the Dalmation and his great plan to conquer the neighbourhood compound with hia pee stain.

I must get mummy to finish reading the book and make her tell me the story as soon as possible.

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

When your mom tells about that book, will you tell us about it too??
Have a great weekend
Lorenza

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u think that dog resemble our ben ben....hahaha...

hope ur mum will finish reading it soon n tell u d story...

Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! Benjamin is a bad bad doggy like Blake! That sounds like a great book to read but I can't read. Need my mommy's help. But the problem is, she doesn't really like reading books! So how? Hehehe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

sharkgila said...

My mom loved John Grogan's Marley & Me, which both my hoomans read before getting me so they were suitably warned about maybe getting a tyrant.

Let us know what your mommy thinks about the book ya!

Wooo,
Togo

Ben & Darling said...

hey, I know who are you talking....hiak hiak hiak. So hows the book?? I havent get it yet. Happy Valentine Day!!

Snowball said...

Happy Valentine's Day, King King.

Luv
Snowball