Sunday, December 2, 2007

I am Back!

Hi there to all my paw pals!


Sorry for the lack of post but mummy is having her last paper tomorrow and she has been studying real hard but finally she has some free time to on her lappie for me to update my blog. Hee..


Recently mummy is feeling quite down.. Her beloved hp decide its life time is up and decide to commit suicide from the 2nd storey. It bump it way down the stairs and landed flat on the living room with all the internal organs splattered all over the living room.


Poor mummy nearly cry because she lost all her contacts and of course almost all the pictures of me that she has taken over the past 11 months. Daddy have to spend the rest of the day trying to cheer mummy up. Anyway.. mummy has already bought a new phone and has already cheer up so no worry.


Mummy decide to give me my christmas presents early. yeah... wonder what's mummy getting me. Guess what...



6 new tennis balls in christmas tones, 2 new treats and an orange frisbee! Thanks You Mummy!! *lick lick lick lick*



My christmas Presents from Mummy. 2 of the tennis balls are in my cage with me at the moment the photo taken. Hee



Me enjoying my frisbee. Taste great! *evil grinz*

Have fun guys.

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, early X'mas pressie from your mommy! Ooo, nice tennis balls. Maybe next time when we meet up, we both an play fetch all day loooong!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, King King
Tell your mom we are so sorry for her hp. Sure it was a loved one!
Maybe you can start saving to buy her a new one!
Early presents? I hope they last you until christmas day!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Snowball said...

My hooman has expereince the pain of losing all the contacts when the mobile decide to end its life.

Those ae some really pawsome christmas pressie from your mummy.

Luv,
Snowball

shushu, momo & kero said...

wah wah, you are so lucky. Nice present from your mum! the frisbee looks yummy....hehe

-shushu

sharkgila said...

Oho, Christmas came early for you, King King. That's a whole lot of yummy prezzies. I is so jealous!

Wooo,
Togo

Bond said...

Hi King King,

Wow !!! Xmas presents so early !!!!

I like your tennis balls !!!