Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thirsty Dog!~

Last weekend i had my cooling bath again. Yeah!! The weather is going bonkers. One moment it could be super sunny, the other moment the darks clouds gathered and a thunderstorm approached. Anyway the weather is hot last weekend and i have been looking forward to my weekend bath where i can play and drink from the hose.


I guess i was super thirsty and all i want to do was to drink and drink and drink.. yesss.. even while i was taking a bath.

Last but not the least.. a short clip of me bathing.. and drinking lots of water! Sorry.. it is still a slanted video.. so do some stretching of the neck before you view the video. ("*,)

video

Can i have some more water please?

3 comments:

shushu, momo & kero said...

ooh, a nice cold bath is nice in a hot afternoon! Especially with our thick fur. I like drinking water while bathing too. However, kero will run when it is bath time. He hates water...kekeke


shushu

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

We will also drink out 'bath water' when we just come back from our walks and we suppose to bathe after that.

Love
Boy n Baby

Crikit, Sparky & Ginger said...

oh King King me Crikit loooove the water. this weekend daddy put our our pools but no pics ~ dawg anyways after you drink soooo much do you then cough some up like me cos I fill up too much? hehe

Love Licks Crikit