Monday, November 26, 2007

I have been Tagged!

Oh.. It's the first time i have been tagged!

Just like Crikit, Sparky & Ginger we're not sure how it works so we're gonna just copy and paste from their blog... she don't know the name of this tag, it's something about fact thingy.... and we're gonna share it with mom & dad just like they did with her mommy!

Here's the RulesLink to your tagger and post these rules:
1)List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself (we're gonna do 2 for Mom, 2 for Dad & 4 for us!)
2)Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them )
3)Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs okay?~

So Let's get started!!


Mummy:

1) Mummy is always busy and she is getting busier in this festive season coz she is busy teaching me to make christmas cards for my doggy pals
2) Mummy get mad at me when i refuse to listen to her and run off to play when i am off lease.
3) Mummy is terrified of lizard, froggy & snake.... and cockroaches, earthworms, and many many more!!! (Mummy is so timid.. Woof)
4) Mummy loves cooking & she always whip up nice meals for me! (Drools~)

ME ME ME!

1) I loves playing pool pool and dun understand why mummy have to keep the pool away.
2) I am a rubbish bin (Mummy force me to write, Hmmpf!) Drop anything from the dining table and it will be gone within seconds.
3) I am the youngest puppy from my litter.
4) I scratch and whine and push at the crate door when i see mummy take the lease out. ( yeah!! Time to go out and play!)

Now that i am done, i will tag Amber Mae, Rossi, Shu Shu , Goofy, Scruffy, Togo, Yangyang!

Have fun!

10 comments:

Snowball said...

Now with all these facts, we get to know you and your mum a little better.

Luv,
Snowball

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe KK, me also tong sampah. My mommy calls me the DBKL rubbish collector coz I eat any scraps that are on the floor even kitty poop!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kien said...

Oh King King.. i have done the tag!.. love all ur answers...

Cheers
Rossi

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi King King, glad you played we are so alike Crikit loooooves her pool (we've got a post & a pic), we all love things to drop to the floor ~snag~ and all of us are the youngest of each of our respective famlies! SO cool. Plus when mom or dad pick up the leash or our harnesses we go ape till we get out the door!

Bet your mommy cooks pawsomely

Love Licks & wagging tails can you hear us barking loud?

Lorenza said...

Hi, King King
Thanks for playing this game that let us know you better.
My mom feels the same about cockroaches!
I love my pool too but right now its to cold for a splash!
Have a good night
Lorenza

ycling said...

Hie KING KING. I don't think I have introduced myself. I am Max and I live alone. Yes *cough* I live alone. :)
I have been MIA-ing cause that hooman refused to let me touch her laptop! -__-

-MaxDex-
http://maxdex.teresaling.com

Goofy said...

oops, i haven't do this tag... wait wait.. coming

shushu, momo & kero said...

Hi King king,

I haven't done the tag yet .... guess I have to put on my thinking cap soon.
Btw, I am a rubbish bin too, but kero is picky on his food. Maybe it is a traits shared by all golden...hehehe

-shushu&kero

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey...i'm a rubbish bin too...

high 5..

Almighty King King said...

lol.. maybe we can all form a rubbish bin club or something!