Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What should i do?

Things are getting too bored around here and i decide to do something about it. I started bugging my mummy by looking at her without moving. Hey mummy... can you think of something for me to do while you are studying? Like buying me more toys so that i wont be bored or getting lazy daddy to move his butt out of the couch so that he can bring me go out for walks??
Me lying on the floor waiting for something to happen.
Mummy decide she had enough and throw me her textbook onto the floor for me. Hmm.. okay.. maybe i can do some reading and then teach mummy her stuffs so that she got time to play with me. It can't be that difficult for a clever boy like me.
Me sniffing at the book. Gee.. such a thin one.. wonder why mummy take so long to understand

Chey... look like simple stuff for me.. Just a few pages

.................................
.........................
.........
....
..
After 5 mintutes....
..
....
..........
.......................
.................................

Erh mummy... can i don't study liao? hee.. Kinda difficult for me :x


Hmm.. Seems like Studying is not my cup of tea. Hmm... Maybe i can try my paws at my mummy's laptop. Then i can secretly go to doggies website to place orders for new kibbles and treats with mummy's credit card. Hee..
Mummy: I heard that King King...
Me: Opps... Just joking

Me help mummy set my latest picture as the wallpaper. Isn't it nice?


Hey mummy! Let's go on a holiday to Bangkok using Jetstar. Can i book the tickets now??


Oops... mummy decide i have enough fun at the lap top and took it away from me. Hey mummy.. i haven go see my friends' blog yet! Haiz... what to do now? Mummy is revising again and i got nothing to do... no toys... no walks... no music.... hmm... wait a minute...
.................................
.........................
.........
....
..


..
....
..........
.......................
.................................
*drum rolls* Ta DAaAaaaAAa..... May i present to all of you....
King King the rock star !!

Be sure to get my latest album that will be out on the market soon !!



8 comments:

sharkgila said...

Hehe, that's a nifty move, setting your picture as the wallpaper. I bet you mommy is pleased, cos you're so so so cute!

Wuuu,
Togo

Lorenza said...

Hi, King King
Better take a nap and leave alone those books! They are boring!
I like your new wallpaper!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Goofy said...

hey, u know how to use the computer? that is so clever of u!!

Amber-Mae said...

My mommy's computer has my face on it too! I don't like studying either/ Too booooring! No wonder I see my mommy falling a sleep in the middle of her revision, lol!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Almighty King King said...

LOL... actually i prefer scratching mummy books with my nails.. they look fun to me..

shushu, momo & kero said...

Hi king king,

You are a multi talented dog! :)

woof!
shushu

Prince said...

Wow.... I didnt know that doggy can perform so many thing... I wanna ask my pappy to teach me laptop stuff and guitar stuff... hehehe.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wow...wat a talented pup u r ....