Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New Toy and a new Clip

I have been looking forward to mummy's visit last sunday because she promised to get me a new toy for being a brave boy at the vet. i have Nothing much to do for the past few days as it was raining. In the evening, Daddy go pick up mummy from school and once she reach home she let me into the hse. Yeah.. mummy is the best! Always let me into the house no matter hw much fur i shed and how dirty those paw marks i make as i jump and run inside the house. Hmmm... what's mummy taking out from her bag? what inside that nice plastic bag??

Me feeling happy to see my mummy


Mummy walk past me in a swift manner and head for the kitchen. Ohhh.. what is she doing so secretly? I bet she has something up the sleeves...... Oh look! I think she fish out something from the plastic bag. And guess what.............. A cool new toy for me!! Yeah... cheerios for my wonderful mummy!! *grins*


My New chain toy!! Isnt it cool?


But mummy decide to torture me a bit by leashing me at the door and dangling the new toy in front of me for a whole 5 mintues. WooOoo.. Don't be like this mummy... I dislike this kind of feeling one.. 5 minutes is like 5 hours to me now.

Oh pls... spare me the torture and give it to me!!!

Finally she gave in and threw the toy to me. I grab the new toy immediately and went to a nice corner to explore my new toy. Wooo... nice nice.. maybe i can go show off to my friends around the neighbourhood tomorrow when i go off for my morning walk. *satified look*

Hmmmm... yummy yummy.. i like to chew chew all my new toys...



Feeling very contented with my new chain toy.. heee hee...erh mummy.. can i have some more toys plssss??? Just one is not enough for a big boy like me you know?



Last but not least a short clip of me entertaining myself with my new rubber ring toy during a rainy day with my mummy! Enjoy!!



P.S: Pardon me for my "shiny" eyes as my dumb mummy realised that she on her camera phone flash light the whole time from while taking the photos and video-ing me.

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe King, you really like that toy alot ha! You look soooo happee int hat video. Is that your own room? So nice & big.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Almighty King King said...

Yeah.. it is my private room. Nice and spacious right? I am sure there is plenty of room for you and your sistas too!

Lorenza said...

Hi, King King
Yes, looks like you really like that toy!
Enjoy it!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Kien said...

wah King.. i also got the same toy leh.. mom just bought it for me back last 3 weeks ago.... guess our mom got the same taste huh..

Cheers
Rossi

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey boy, u got urself a new toy....

is more fun if u can tug it wit some1

Almighty King King said...

lol.. no one to play tug tug with me. Only mummy lo but she say i always make the toy wet with all my saliva and then she refuse to play with me after that